MAGNUS GUSTAVIAN SOFA BENCH
Dimensions:W: 299.5cm (117.9")H: 105.5cm (41.5")D: 100cm (39.4")
An extraordinary rendition of a grand scale 18th century Gustavian period Stockholm sofa. Hand crafted in solid birch, this sofa extends to almost 10ft in width and features decorative hand carved finials & fleuron motifs, and elegant round tapered & fluted legs. With its beautiful antique patina and fine carvings to all four sides, this sofa is equally at home in the centre of the room, as it would be placed to one side. Shown here in Antique White, it can be finished in a range of authentic Swedish hand painted colours. Approximately 18m of fabric required, to be provided by the client. Comfortably seats five adults, with six possible. A magnificent statement piece for a great room or orangery. Please note that we can bespoke make this sofa in smaller sizes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 44 (0)1892 516 850 for more information.
N.B. Export sales to the USA and other non EU countries are NOT subject to 20% VAT.
- METICULOUSLY CRAFTED & HAND CARVED BY STOCKHOLM ARTISANS
- HAND FINISHED IN SWEDEN BY SKILLED ANTIQUE PAINT RESTORERS
- CHOICE OF TWENTY AUTHENTIC SWEDISH PAINT COLOURS
- HISTORICALLY ACCURATE GUSTAVIAN DETAILING
- USING SUSTAINABLE NATIVE SWEDISH BIRCH
- TRADE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- 12 TO 16 WEEK LEAD TIME